• 7 days ago
  • 20 Views

my dumbass self wondered how would cleaning supplies taste like.

around 2 weeks ago i drank some sips of thick bleach. ngl i kept on burping a lot and my burps had a strong bleach scent. obviously i threw up afterwards. i also drank dish soap before hand as well altho it tasted way more gross than the bleach in my opinion.

back when i was 13 i was hungry and this soap looked tasty so i ate it. i immediately regretted eating it and then my tongue kept on tingling (probably due to the natural acids in my mouth- everyone has it and alkali from the soap reacting with one another idk). i again threw up.

im surprised how im still alive and survived all that crap tbh.