• 2 weeks ago

Will the person who endlessly rants about Chinese people please go to a psychiatrist for medication? That’s not even an insult, I’m being serious. You are unhinged and need professional help. Your manic obsession will be the end of you. You are able to go on a website and rant, so surely you can phone a psychiatrist.

Simply Confess