• 3 months ago
  • 1 2

My mum refuses to take me to my GP to get me checked for hEDS (a genetic condition that affects tissue) even though I display all the symptoms and in chronic pain. It isn’t as though we can’t afford it, my country has free healthcare. What do I do?

All Comments

  • Tell your mom to take you to the hospital for something else, then ask the doctor to speak privately. Tell your mom she’s a shitty person btw. Some peoples parents.

    Anonymous May 15, 2019 10:59 pm Reply
  • Since you have free healthcare, can’t you just make your own appointment and use public transportation to get there? I had to use public transportation extensively as a kid and I could get anywhere I needed to.

    Anonymous May 15, 2019 11:09 pm Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Simply Confess