• 5 months ago
  • 2 1

You have schizophrenia. Only a doctor can help but you’ll need to start with some other kind of professional first. Talk to a counselor at school. Have that person bring your parents into the situation. This is a very serious illness. Do not treat it lightly. Do not ignore it. Most importantly do not feel ashamed. It isn’t your fault. You aren’t a bad person or weak. I hope for the best for you and your family.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Simply Confess