• 2 weeks ago
  • 31 Views
  • 2 0

I almost died by eating chocolate once. I was eating chocolate, you know as you do, and it went down the wrong way and got caught in my wind pipe. And for the next five minutes trying to cough up melted chocolate (I don’t recommend it) while trying not to inhale it, and trying to get enough air to cough. I honestly thought I was gonna die. But I’m still here, so yay I guess.

All Comments

  • I make chocolate dildos

    Anonymous January 11, 2019 2:12 am Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Simply Confess