• 2 years ago

To: I split with my boyfriend last week. Me: If he shows them, report him to the police. It might be an offense to show private photo’s without your consent. Depending on your age, if you are under 18, it would also be against the Law for him to have sex with you or take photo’s , because you are considered to be a minor and that is totally illegal and punishable with him going to prison.
Best wishes…………………..